“Helping people achieve their travel dreams for both short or long journeys”
Medical Travel Companions (MTC) is a unique service that assists people with their travel needs from a local domestic or complex international journey. There are a large number of people or families who choose not to travel due to a variety of reasons. MTC can remove this barrier and allow such families, individual and groups to realise their independence and travel dreams. Our companions are experienced Nannies, Nurses, Paramedics or military trained Paramedics/Doctors for VIPs and have undertaken a rigorous selection and credentialing process. They have a range of knowledge and experience including: Families with young children, Families with elderly parents, People with a disability or Mental health issues, Military/Hostile environments or simply people who just need assistance and reassurance on a holiday or in transit.
Our companions are available on a global basis.
.MTC offer’s Gold, Diamond, Platinum and Platinum Plus service levels with qualified companions
- Patients recovering from illness or surgery
- Insurance recovery
- VIP and Military extraction
- Patient discharge
- School groups
- Sporting Groups
- Children needing assistance
- People with a psychological condition.
Or it could simply be a case of a person travelling on their own who requires a trusted companion to accompany them on their two week holiday.
Some key benefits:
- Practical solution for customers who require a professional to concierge service
- Experienced staff available to travel either locally within Australia or Internationally, often at short notice
- Qualified Nurses, Paramedics or Doctors
- All companions have undertaken a rigorous selection and credentialing process.